Date + Time
Instructor: Emily Poor
DATE: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021
TIME: 5:00 –8:00 pm EST
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, July 20th, 2021
Emily Poor is a designer, bookmaker, gardener, & environmental activist located in Cleveland, Ohio. Emily received her MFA in Print Media from Cranbrook Academy of Art in 2016, & her BFA in Graphic Design from the Myers School of Art in 2014. She has been making books & zines for ten years.
Students are responsible for the following supplies
- Computer paper (8.5” x 11”)
- Pens (ballpoint works ok, Micron or Rollerball pens are best)
- Marker / Sharpie
- Access to Google Drive and Google Slides
- Access to a B&W photocopier (library, school, office, home, printshop, etc)
- Artwork you would like to incorporate into a zine:
- Poetry, photographs, collage, drawings, etc.
- Optional X-acto knife Self-healing cutting mat Paper cutter Scanner Photoshop / Affinity photo
- Miniature Zines Workshop$65$650$0